Bullet-points, for brevity:
- In a long-term disability dispute and currently without benefits
- Not going to Jefferson for the time being because I don’t know what more benefit I can get out of it right now
- Pain levels have been 8-10 for the past 6 months, more? Maybe…
- Coping with meditation, Art Therapy (at reduced rates), forcing myself to be social, ukulele-ing, art, relaxation, self-hypnosis, doling out pain medication (still no more than 10 times a month) and sheer force of will
- Suicidal thoughts are fleeting, meltdowns are prominent
- Familial relationships and atmosphere is gloomy at best. I fear for my husband’s emotional fortitude. My son is… doing his best.
- We are all doing our best